Inspired by Alexander Calder, these double-dangle earrings are unique and fun.
Adding a touch of blue Aquamarine for a natural touch, alongside the opaque Agate stones. The perfect statement piece for your winter outfit.
Aquamarine- The birthstone of March.
Agate- The birthstone of September. It is also the birthstone for the Zodiac sign of Gemini.
• 14K Gold-filled Ear Wire
• Hand-hammered 14K Gold-filled Geo Shaped
• Natural Aquamarine Stones
• Natural Agate Stones
• Measurements: Approx. 2" Drop Length
• Plastic backs included and encouraged
• Each stone is hand-selected by us, please expect some slight variations as each piece is unique.
• Each pair comes with our signature branded pouch, designed and hand-sewn with 100% natural fiber fabric
• Handcrafted with care from our studio in New York City
HOW TO CARE
• Always protect your jewelry from scratches, chemicals, and extreme temperatures
• Store your jewelry in a clean dry space
• Be sure to remove before exercise, showering, swimming, or near chlorine
• Avoid spraying perfume directly on the jewelry
• Take care when using lotions or creams as they may cause damage to your jewelry
• Your jewelry may tarnish if kept near metal objects
• Clean with warm water and mild detergent, dry thoroughly with a soft towel
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping on U.S. orders.
We offer international shipping via USPS for $9.50.
International orders do not include duties or taxes. Fees may be due upon receipt.
If you're looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help!
We offer returns or exchanges up to 14 days after you received your package.