Found in Morocco, these natural stones are not just famous for their good looking. They provide you the security and protection you need during traveling.
They are also known for opening up your mind and providing the inner truth when meditating.
Consider a gift for your friends and family, Agate is also the traditional birthstone for May and June.
• Natural Moroccan Agate Beads
• Natural Tourmalated Quartz Beads
• 14K Gold-filled Clasp with 1" extended Chains
• This bracelet is also available in Stretch Elastic Version for $48 each. Please contact us first for more details :)
• Please expect some slight variations as each piece is made by hand
• Each bracelet comes with our signature branded puff pillow, designed and hand-sewn with 100% natural fiber fabric
• Handcrafted with care from our studio in New York City
SIZE FOR BRACELETS
• Small (6")
• Medium (6.5"-7")
• Large (7.5"up)
Use a flexible measuring tape to measure around your wrist where you want your bracelet to sit.
Keep the measuring tape slightly loose so you will have room to breathe.
Also, Keep in mind that if you plan to wear several pieces at a time you may want to pick a size up for the ones that will be worn higher on your arm.
HOW TO CARE
• Always protect your jewelry from scratches, chemicals, and extreme temperatures
• Store your jewelry in a clean dry space
• Be sure to remove before exercise, showering, swimming, or near chlorine
• Avoid spraying perfume directly on the jewelry
• Take care when using lotions or creams as they may cause damage to your jewelry
• Your jewelry may tarnish if kept near metal objects
• Clean with warm water and mild detergent, dry thoroughly with a soft towel
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping on U.S. orders.
We offer international shipping via USPS for $9.50.
International orders do not include duties or taxes. Fees may be due upon receipt.
If you're looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help!
We offer returns or exchanges up to 14 days after you received your package.